This BMI (Body Mass Index) calculator is a useful, free tool that you can use to see if you are at a healthy weight. It does this by determining if you fit within the healthy weight parameters designated for your age bracket. You can use it to track your progress as you workout, or to see how close you are to your healthy weight goal.
If you’re looking for a way to achieve weight loss fast and effectively, take a look at our Top Rated Workout & Diet Programs of 2017. You can also check out our article The Best of the Best: Putting Today’s Top Workouts to the Test, for an in-depth analysis and comparison of today’s most popular workouts.
My Bikini Belly
“Visibly SEE A Flat And Firm Belly After Only 21 Days Without Starving Or Suffering Through Long Boring Workouts”
Click here to access My Bikini Belly Workout Program
Looking for other options to get in your best shape ever? We’d highly recommended checking out these programs which we’ve recently worked through and absolutely love:
– Review of The Fat Loss Factor by the famous Dr. Charles Livingston
– Review of The Venus Factor by John Barban (a great option for women)
– Review of The Cruise Control Diet by James Ward
– Review of Eat Stop Eat by Brad Pilon
– The Bikini Workout Plan by Shawna K (30’s women only)
If you don’t want to exercise we’d suggest this smoothie program from Liz Swann Miller.