- Rated 4.5 stars
- Next Issue
- Reviewed by:
- Published on:
- Last modified:
- Value for MoneyEditor: 93%
- Range of TitlesEditor: 87%
- Ease of UseEditor: 90%
When Next Issue first started, it was a magazine app that only allowed users to read a single magazine. Today, the app has evolved into a popular all-you-can-read model with multiple unlimited access plans from which you can choose. Magazine lovers that love fitness, nutrition, and health magazines may appreciate the Next Issue magazine app, since it eliminates the need to pay for multiple subscriptions. If you’re not sure if this subscription is worth the money, here’s a closer look at Next Issue. Check out this Next Issue review to find out more about the pros, cons, available titles, and the 30 day free trial offer.
Want the official site? Click here to go to for NextIssue.com
What Comes with the Next Issue Subscription?
It’s easy to download the Next Issue app on your smartphone or table, and the app is free. When you’re ready to start reading your favorite fitness or health magazines, you’ll need to decide on the subscription plan you want. The two subscription plans include:
- 14.95/month subscription – For this price, you’ll enjoy all the monthly, annual, and weekly magazines offered by Next Issue.
- $9.95/month subscription – You’ll only have access to annual and monthly magazines when you choose this subscription.
You’ll be able to enjoy far more than your favorite fitness and health magazines with a subscription. The digital magazine versions frequently include interactive features, videos, and extra content. These extra features will only make your experience better as you enjoy your favorite magazines.
FREE Sneaker Balls!
We want to send you 3 Pairs of Sneaker balls for FREE! Keep your shoes, gym bag, or locker free of odor!
In Partnership with KeeponFitness.com
Not only do you get the new magazines with your subscription, you can access back issues as well. Even if you’re behind on your magazine reading, you can catch up by reading through the back issues.
Most smartphones and tablets can use the Next Issue app, and your Next Issue subscription can be accessed on up to five different devices. You’ll also appreciate that canceling your subscription is easy if you decide you’re unhappy with the subscription you’ve chosen.
Top Health, Nutrition, and Fitness Titles
Next Issue advertises that they offer over 140 different magazine titles. You’ll have access to top magazines, such as Esquire, Bloomberg Businessweek, Consumer Reports, Rolling Stone, Parents, People, and National Geographic. However, Next Issue offers a wide selection of health, nutrition, and fitness titles as well. Just a few of these titles include:
- All Recipes
- Bon Appetit
- Canadian Health and Lifestyle
- Cooking Light
- Diabetic Living
- Dr. Oz The Good Life
- Eating Well
- Every Day with Rachael Ray
- Food Network
- Golf Digest
- Men’s Fitness
- Men’s Health
- Organic Life
- Runner’s World
- Running Times
- Vegetarian Times
- Weight Watchers
- Women’s Health
- Yoga Journal
Benefits of a Next Issue Subscription
If you’re not sure whether you should try Next Issue, consider the advantages and disadvantages before making your decision. The following are just a few of the benefits you’ll enjoy with a Next Issue subscription. You can also click here to learn about the free 30 day trial.
- Benefit #1 – Multiple Fitness, Health, and Nutrition Magazines – One of the benefits you’ll appreciate is the huge selection of fitness, health, and nutrition magazines offered by Next Issue. While it offers many of the mainstream, popular magazines as well, many special interest titles are available as well. From Men’s Fitness to Yoga Journal, you’re sure to find the fitness, health, and nutrition magazines you’re really interested in when you choose a Next Issue subscription.
- Benefit #2 – Save Money – Do you subscribe to multiple health and fitness magazines? If so, you will probably save money when you purchase a Next Issue subscription. The subscription price for the top subscription is $14.95, and if you’re buying just three or four magazines at the store each month, you’ve already paid more than the subscription price. With your subscription, you’ll have over 140 magazines available to you, which can add up to big savings. You may even find that you check out new titles you’ve never read before since they’re available to you with the app.
- Benefit #3 – An Environmentally Friendly Way to Read Magazines – Finding ways to reduce your environmental impact is important, and Next Issue offers you an environmentally friendly way to read your favorite magazines. You’ll no longer have to deal with those big stacks of old magazine issues. Since you’ll be reading your favorite fitness and health magazines digitally, you’ll be saving a huge amount of paper. This means you’ll reduce clutter and you’ll be doing your part to help protect the environment as well.
- Benefit #4 – Improved Convenience – You’ll also appreciate the improved convenience that comes with reading your magazines with the Next Issue app. If you want to read your favorite magazines on the go, it’s difficult to carry multiple magazines with you. However, when you have a Next Issue subscription, reading your favorite fitness magazines is as easy as pulling out your tablet or your smartphone. This means you can read your magazines on the bus, on the subway, while you’re at lunch, or whenever you have a few spare moments.
- Benefit #5 – Interface is Easy to Use – Another benefit of Next Issue is the easy to use interface. This app works a bit like the Kindle app. The magazines are organized in “stacks” and all the issues are dated. You can sync magazines with your smartphone or tablet or you can choose to download issues one at a time when you’re ready to read them. The interface makes it easy to find the magazine you want to read, and a navigation menu can be brought up quickly when you’re in the middle of reading. With the navigation menu, you can look at the table of contents to find what you’re looking for without the need to flip through all the pages of the magazine.
- Benefit #6 – You Won’t Need Multiple Apps – Maybe you’re already reading your favorite magazines on a mobile device. The benefit that Next Issue offers is the ability to read all your favorites with just one app. You no longer need to log into different apps to start reading your favorite magazines. All your favorites will be available with the Next Issue app, so your magazines are in one place for easy access.
- Benefit #7 – Zoom in and Out with Ease – Since you’re reading a digital issue of the magazine, sometimes you’ll want to see one section or photo a bit closer. Next Issue offers a pinch to zoom feature, allowing you to zoom in specific sections of your magazine. Pictures can be viewed full screen as well, giving you a better viewing experience.
- Benefit #8 – Customers Give Next Issue Great Reviews – Next Issue gets great reviews from customers, and if you check out the reviews of the app, it has a 5-star rating from customers. Knowing that other customers give the app such great ratings gives you peace of mind if you decide to try the app for yourself.
- Benefit #9 – Enjoy the Extra Features – Of course, you’re sure to enjoy all the extra features that come with your magazines when you read them digitally with your Next Issue subscription. Your fitness and health magazines may have special photo slideshows, videos, and other special bonus content that offer far more than print versions of the magazines.
Possible Disadvantages to Consider
Of course, you’ll also need to think about the potential disadvantages if you’re trying to decide if Next Issue is right for you. While many benefits are offered by the subscription plan, here are a couple potential disadvantages to consider:
- Disadvantage #1 – The App May Perform Slowly – Some users have noted that the app performs a bit slowly. Since the magazines contain a lot of graphics content, sometimes it takes a bit longer to turn the pages of the magazines within the app.
- Disadvantage #2 – Uses Battery Life Fast – If you’re low on battery life, reading magazines with the Next Issue life may make things worse. This app uses battery life fast, since it’s heavy on graphics content.
- Disadvantage #3 – Not for the Casual Reader – Next Issue isn’t a great choice for the casual reader. If you grab a couple fitness magazines a year, you probably won’t find the subscription to be a great deal. However, if you want to begin checking out more fitness and health magazines, it may be worth your while to choose this option.
Try Next Issue Free
Many magazine readers want to try before they buy, and Next Issue lets you check out the subscription plan free. They offer a free 30-day trial that allows you to check out the interface, browse through the magazines, and figure out if the subscription is a great choice for you.
You will need to supply a credit card when signing up for the trial, but you can cancel before the end of the trail to avoid being charged. If you do love Next Issue, you’ll get a discount on your first couple of months as well, which offers you even more savings.
Overall, Next Issue has many great titles to offer fitness and health buffs. Not only will you enjoy many fitness and health magazines, but you can enjoy other popular titles as well. The low monthly price offers great savings and you have the chance to try the subscription before you make the purchase.
More than 140 magazines are available, so you won’t run out of reading material. If you’re interested in many of the titles offered, purchasing a Next Issue subscription may be a great way to save money while ensuring you can read all your favorite magazines on the go.
Check out the Next Issue intro video on their Youtube Channel:
Click Below to Get The Best Price on Next Issue
Summary: The NextIssue.com app provides a very convenient way to keep up to speed with your favorite health and fitness titles, along with a whole host of others. Definitely try the free 30 day trial.