- Rated 4.5 stars
- Merax Crazy Fit Full Body Vibration Machine
- Reviewed by:
- Published on:
- Last modified:
- Value for MoneyEditor: 90%
- EffectivenessEditor: 85%
- Build QualityEditor: 82%
There is a good chance this Merax ‘Crazy Fit’ Vibration Platform is a smart choice for you. Designed to enhance your exercises with the power of vibration, you’ll have the chance to tone your muscles and to burn actual fat in the process. This is a process that really works.
The machine is easy to install. Detailed instructions show you how to piece it together. That way, you don’t have to worry about figuring out which piece fits where. That allows you to speed up the setup process so you can focus more of your time on actually burning off the weight.
One feature that’s nice is the fitted yoga straps. This allows you to better sculpt your arms and upper body while you’re using the machine. You can then maximize these results by incorporating them into your exercises so your arms have that fit and toned look you’re looking for. The expanded platform allows for move maneuverability while you’re working out. This is important, because it can be a real struggle trying to workout
Adjustable settings allow you to fine tune the workout to meet your needs. Simple choose a setting that delivers the right amount of vibration and continue your exercises. Before you know it, your muscles will begin to build faster as your waistline slims down. This is the perfect way for you to exercise and to enhance all the benefits in the process.
Let’s take a moment to look at the pros and the cons of the machine.
- Adjustable settings allow you to get the workout you’re looking for.
- Yoga straps that are designed to expand on your exercise options.
- The ability to tone muscles, build muscles and lose weight.
- Easy to read console that makes using the machine simple.
- Can handle a person of up to 300 pounds, making it ideal for most people looking to slim down.
- It offers a wide area to exercise in, allowing you to do a more rigorous workout routine on it.
- Maximum horsepower is only 1.5 a number that is less than some others on the market.
- Preset programs are often not enough for people.
- It is somewhat bulky at 27.5” x 31.5” x 48”
Reviewers continue to praise the unit. They find it easy to use, highly durable and as of the date of this post, there aren’t any complaints to be had. That makes it a great choice for anyone that is looking to slim down. With a MSRP of only $299 it isn’t badly priced.
Of course, before you begin any exercise routine with a vibration machine, it is important to speak to your doctor first. Only your doctor will know your unique medical condition and can determine if this machine is suited for you.
Overall, you’ll find that it does deliver on its promise. It will help you to meet your exercise goals and you’ll definitely begin to look and feel better once you’ve started to use it routinely. Ultimately making it one piece of exercise equipment you’ll want to add to your home gym.
Click Below to Get The Best Price on Merax Crazy Fit Full Body Vibration Machine
Summary: With overwhelmingly good reviews, lots of functionality and a very competitive price, this vibration machine is a market leader.