Currently there is a lot of junk, a lot of noise, and a lot of static out there when it comes to the world of weight loss and healthy eating.
In our opinion, one of the most important things to remember is that weight loss really doesn’t have to be all that difficult.
If you strip away all of the marketing hype and advertising mumbo-jumbo, you’ll find that science, research, and just a bit of common sense will usually help you transform your body faster than any dieting ‘craze’ that’s currently circulating.
And that’s one the reasons we love the Metabolic Cooking program, by Karine Losier and Dave Ruel. It is simply a combination of cookbooks, weight loss guides, exercise programs, and other pieces of step-by-step information that will really help you lose all the fat you’ve ever wanted to without having to punish yourself in the process. Much the same as proven programs like the Fat Loss Factor Diet, this program just focuses on what works – and nothing else.
So, here’s our full Metabolic Cooking review – we hope it helps you to better understand everything about the program and make an informed decision about whether it is a good choice for you.
General Idea Behind the Program
The main idea behind MC, and what we believe to be the most important key to effective weight loss, is taking complete and total control of your diet, the food you eat, and the fuel you are putting into your body – making it work for you so that your body has absolutely no choice other than to melt fat 24/7, 365.
You see, what you may not be aware of is that your body is basically a machine that operates on pre-set and preprogrammed “rules”. This program does an excellent job of taking advantage of these rules to promote fat loss.
Whenever you eat a specific food or drink a specific beverage, your body reacts in a very specific way – a predictable way, and a habitual way.
By understanding what foods and what beverages trigger specific reactions in the human body, and then “hacking” that behavior by eating specific foods and drinking specific beverages at specific points in time – or in specific combinations – you’re able to force your body to kick your metabolism into high gear and shred all of the excess fat you have without any extra effort at all.
This is why so many nutritionists, health experts, scientists, bodybuilders, and other fitness professionals (such as Vince DelMonte) all over the world are screaming from the top of their lungs that your weight loss journey is going to boil down to 80% nutrition (and the food/beverages you eat and drink) and only about 20% exercise.
Backbone of the System
The backbone of the Metabolic Cooking program is a collection of different guides, digitally downloadable programs, and a handful of collected essays, tips, and tricks from leaders in the weight loss and fitness world.
Each and every one of these guides have been collected and condensed into this complete set to allow you to focus on one goal:
- Using every possible unfair advantage to melt all the body you want to get rid of, and to help you do it with as little extra effort as possible in much less time than usual.
The majority of the content takes the form of a “cookbook” of sorts, giving you instant access to more than 400 different recipes that you can cook up on a day to day basis to enjoy simple (and very tasty) weight loss.
Sure, you’re still going to have to move your body a bit, and yes, you’re going to have to make sure that you’re eating smarter than you may have been previously, but you aren’t going to have to spend 10 hours in the gym each week or abandon all of your favorite foods (or even any of your favorite desserts).
Everything about this program has been simplified significantly and streamlined as much as possible to make sure that you’re able to take the information and run with it without any hiccups along the way.
What You’ll Get
The program is filled with all kinds of valuable information, but it’s still (somehow) is able to avoid feeling like an information overload or pushing you past that information overwhelm boundary.
What you’re going to get is:
- Nine completely unique cookbooks with more than 200+ recipes in each, all of them designed to help you lose weight faster than you thought possible
- The “Fat Loss Optimizer” guide, a quick guide that will walk you through the principles and foundations of this program while at the same time giving you time-saving and money-saving tips
- The “Supplements Optimizer” guide, a quick guide that will give you a heads up about real supplements – safe supplements – that you can use to speed up your weight loss journey (as well as supplements you’ll want to avoid at all costs)
- The “Thermo-Charged Seasoning” guide, a guide that gives you inside information about seasonings, spices, and other secret little combos that can turn regular meals into flavor bonanzas – while ramping up your metabolism at the exact same time
- The “Metabolicous Calorie Free Dressings” guide, your ultimate resource for creating “from scratch” dressings and sauces that won’t overload you with calories
- The Metabolic Salad Builder, the program that will help you build delicious salads that are flooded with super foods to help you lose weight and build muscle at the same time
- And the “Quick Sheets”, cheat sheets for all of the other resources contained within this package
All of this information is condensed into easy to read digitally downloadable guides, and each one will build off of the information in the others.
It’s a system as much as anything else, and one that actually provides results when followed.
How Metabolic Cooking works
As mentioned above, the entire idea behind the program is to combine all kinds of different resources to help you overhaul your day to day nutrition without having to abandon any of your favorite foods or desserts.
Even though you now know that 80% of the results you’ll get during your weight loss journey will be directly related to the foods you put into your body, you’re still going to face a mountain of resistance when you think about giving up your favorite foods, your favorite snacks, and especially your favorite little treats.
The only way to blow through that is to know beyond a shadow of a doubt that you’ll still be able to eat these favorite foods, just healthier (but still very tasty) versions of them.
What the Program Promises to Deliver
This program will:
- Help you completely overhaul your idea of nutrition
- Outline (in step-by-step directions) everything you need to know about shopping, preparing, and cooking your favorite healthy dishes
- Give you more than 900+ options to add new foods (or old favorites with a twist) into your day to day diet
There are a significant amount of benefits that you’re going to be able to enjoy when you decide to go with the Metabolic Cooking set, including (but definitely not limited to):
- Insider information from leading health experts, fitness professionals, in nutritionists all over the world
- More than enough healthy recipes of all your favorite foods to go almost 3 years without repeating a single one
- Step-by-step information and guides (not to mention cheat sheets) to help you implement all of this information right off the bat with zero extra effort on your behalf
As far as downsides or drawbacks are concerned, the only (albeit minor) flaw we found with this program is that it doesn’t really give you as much information as perhaps it could to help you work out or exercise more efficiently.
As mentioned, the program has a big focus on the fact that 80% of your results are going to come from the foods you and the fuel you put into your body, rather than crazy gym sessions. We can only agree with that
If this is a real sticking point for you and a much greater focus on workouts and fitness would be your preference, we highly recommend looking at a program like Max Workouts instead. You can see our MaxWorkouts.com full review here.
When it all comes down to it, there are just a handful of things you need to do to unlock the real secrets of simple and effective weight loss – and one of them is getting control over your day to day diet and the food you eat on a regular basis.
With the Metabolic Cooking program, you’re going to have that handled instantly.